PHPMaker 2019 is a major upgrade from v2018. It is loaded with a bunch of new features, including many frequently requested ones. PHPMaker is probably the most powerful and flexible product of its kind, and yet still easy-to-use as always.
If you upgrade from previous versions, please note that there are some breaking changes in this version, make sure you read Migrating to v2019
Brand-New Layout with Bootstrap 4 and AdminLTE 3
With Font Awesome 4 (replaces Bootstrap 3 Glyphicons)
Vertical menu with top navbar menu items
All top navbar menu items (vertical menu auto-hidden)
Mobile menu (show menu items from top navbar also)
Navbar Menu Items
- Allow both vertical menu items and top navbar menu items at the same time
- Auto-hide vertical menu if all items are top navbar items
Allow CRUD actions for tables (with Advanced Security)
Support SQLite Databases
Import from Excel/CSV
Support General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Field Encryption extension (for registered users only) to encrypt selected fields with personal information
- Consent and privacy page
- Download and delete personal data page
Paging for Grid-Edit
With Return Page option for going back to List page or Grid-Add/Edit page
Check Table and Field Variable Names
Allow checking variable names so they will be used correctly in server events and client scripts
Date/Time Formats without Seconds
With Date/Time Picker (for all users) and Time Picker (for registered users only) support
New Advanced Settings
- Database time zone (for SET TIME ZONE)
- Export field images (for export by dompdf/PHPWord/PhpSpreadsheet)
- Use Date/Time without seconds
- Use lookup cache
- Lookup cache count
- Import maximum execution time (seconds)
- Import records by insert only
- Import records by transaction
- Import supported file extensions
- Import from CSV delimiter
- Import from CSV quote character
- Encrypt administrator and database user name and password
- Encryption key for data protection
- PHPMailer mailer (smtp/mail/sendmail)
- Use Personal Data Page
- API JWT signing secret key
- API JWT signing algorithm
- API JWT authorization header
- API access time after login (seconds)
- API expire time after login (seconds)
- API Access-Control-Allow-Origin header
New Server Events and Client Scripts
- Server events and client scripts for Add Option page and Detail Grid page
- PHP namespaces
- Improved naming conventions
- Autoload table and page classes
- Composer to manage packages
- Lookup cache to improve lookup field performance
- Manage user level permissions (partially) by non-admin users (Dynamic User Levels)
- Improve XSS handling by HTML Purifier
- Optimize synchronizing linked tables with URL connection
- Show aggregate and detail record count in Master/Detail-View page
- Support modal links for Preview extension (for registered users only)
- Short time format (AM/PM) for TimePicker extension (registered users only)
- PHPMailer 6
- Support email address with name like "John Smith<firstname.lastname@example.org>" (for Email_Sending server event)
- JsRender, Moment, jQuery File Upload, TimePicker, CKEditor and tinyMCE updated
- mobile_detect.php and mobile-detect.js updated
- PhpSpreadsheet (replaces PHPExcel) and PHPWord updated (registered users only)
- Always use Microsoft PHP Driver for SQL Server (COM functions no longer supported)
- Always use mysqli (old mysql extension no longer supported)
- Many other minor improvements
"Very impressive product"
"I want to compliment
you on a very substantial, impressive product. I downloaded it this
evening and it appears to me that your code generation is the best I
have seen in the PHP field."
"This is GREAT software"
"This software is exactly what I have been looking for! I have a 20 yr background in yanking data out of databases. I was having trouble finding anything for mysql databases that was reasonable in cost and would create php scripts in one fell swoop from a database."
"What was going to take me months ended up taking me days - am very happy :)"
"I just want to say what a wonderful program this is..."
"It is very mature and my initial testing has produced excellent results with minimal issues."
"I have only been using it for a few weeks now, but almost every day I find some new feature that adds to my admiration - thank you."
"I have found that over time your company has impressed me tremendously"
"PHPMaker has lived up to the same standard that PHPMaker set, plus it
produces the kind of DB web front-end code that almost every web hosting
provider in the world services, along with MySQL, at a very low price-point."
"You guys are the BEST!"
"I have to say you REALLY listen to your users and try to give them what they need!! I am impressed with PHPMaker from v2 and continue to buy this product with each new upgrade."